Whether you're going for urban glamour in the streets of Boston, or are flirting with rural chic in New Hampshire; New England offers plenty of beautiful opportunities for location and lifestyle portraiture.
Location shoots are all about being inspired by the moment. To have a successful shoot you have to be ready to take advantage of every opportunity to get the shot, and these tips will help.
- Prepare a touch-up bag. Just the essentials to keep you looking fresh.
- For walking, bring a pair of flats you can easily slip on. A loose jacket will keep off the chill between takes.
- You’re the star, let your photography team carry the bags.
- Leave everything else behind.
- Speak out. Don’t be afraid to offer your own suggestions.