Valentine’s Day is almost here (especially if you haven't scheduled your Boston Boudoir Photography session yet) and your session won't be complete without the perfect print. These are just a few of our favorite offerings to compliment your session, they range from classic to kitsch:
1. Little Black Books – This is our most popular boudoir gift. It is sexy and elegant and the perfect gift for your partner (trust us)! This comes as a 5x5 or 8x8 album and has 20 pages and is available in more than just black and leather if your style doesn't run that way.
2. Calendars – Certainly more in the kitsch camp, a calendar is a gift that can keep giving all year long (though I'm sure that they'll sneak a peak at the whole thing right away). If you're planning ahead (say for 2017 or a gift later in the year) and feeling ambitious you might schedule a few sessions to get in several different looks and themes so you can fill out a full year. Calendars also go great with pin-up looks.
3. Cards & Stationary – These are perfect if your partner is in the military or away on business a lot. Write them a card or note on your personalized boudoir stationary. Spray a little perfume on it for an added touch. They’ll go crazy for you and won't be able to stop thinking about your until they're back at your side.
4. Canvases – Surprise your partner with a beautiful fine art canvas from your boudoir session! These are good for the staggeringly self-confident and can accent any private space like a master suite or study.
5. Portrait Folio - A slime and simple cover that holds two matted prints. This is a great option to send to a far off love or to slip into some luggage before they head off on a trip (where an album or our artist's collection might result in some baggage fees).
6. Artist's Collection - While it doesn't have a cool boudoir name, this is a sophisticated alternative to our boudoir albums. We start with gorgeous prints that have been matted. These are slipped into a beautiful presentation box that is tied off with a ribbon.
Of course these aren't the only options for your Boston boudoir session - we can explore plenty of different ideas from the creative to the crazy to make the perfect presentation for your images. To find out more, book your session today.