The holiday season is upon us! Looking for the perfect gift for your friends and family, or just want to do a little old-fashioned showboating about your great Boston Wedding Photography experience with Ryan Richardson Photography? Then you should probably avoid all of these ideas...
1. Playing Cards - Wife spending so much time at the tables that she's forgotten what the kids look like? A custom set of playing cards will help remind them (and if they're not good players, you can mix up the set to help them count cards).
2. Ornaments - Skipping the traditional Christmas morning to spend the day at the movies? Keep your place at the tree with a photo ornament (and include your shipping information on the back so they know where to send your gifts).
3. Photo Blankets and/or Pillows - Perfectly normal gifts for the perfectly normal person in your life. Nothing weird at all about sending a life-sized body pillow of you and your new husband to your ex.
4. Calendars - Who needs adorable kittens or sexy firemen when they can have you 12 months a year? This goes from awful to awesome gift if you had 12 shoots from the preceding year to fill the pages with Ryan Richardson Photography.
5. Laptop Decals or Phone Cases - Cover up the sleek, minimalist design of your Macbook or iPad with a sticker for everyone else to look at while you're furtively reading monster porn on the train.
6. Coffee Mug - At least there won't be any question of who has been stealing mugs in the break room when you've got your mug on the side of your own coffee cup.
7. Customized Tote Bag - Have things you want to carry, but want to do it in the least stylish way possible? Let someone slip something in you with a photo tote bag.
9. Notepad/Stationery/Stamps - Now your friends can draw on your face even when you haven't fallen asleep at a particularly uninteresting party.
For more information on these products or products you might actually want to buy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which products interest you (or if you have a creative idea all on your own).
Ryan Richardson Photography is a full-service photography boutique based in New England that specializes in Wedding Photography and Portrait Photography. We proudly serve events and clients in Boston and Providence.